Nothing gets you to “turn the page” quite like a new year! A new year, new goals, and….a new catchphrase?
When the new year rolls around, a handful of church leaders feel the need to make declarations on what God is saying for the new year (as if it might differ from a month ago) and it usually sounds like this:
- “2004, the year of more!”
- “2006, God is gonna fix….what was broken last year.”
- “2007, seven is the number of completion….God is going to complete some things in your life!”
- “2010, get ready to see God’s hand!”
- “2014….2+0+1+4 = 7 = Seven is the number of completion…God is going to complete some things in your life!”