There was a time when Christians were told to avoid certain careers in government, theater, law, etc. because it might hinder their walk with God…however, this mindset has created a void of discipleship in influential places. Does God want His people in these spheres of society? Find out in this week’s #TwoMinuteTuesday
IF YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR, do you like who you’ve become in 2020 (so far)? I know for myself, I don’t like who I’ve become in 2020. This year has inundated me (and many others) with fear, worry, anger, anxiety and so much more.
It’s easy to forget/lose our Christ identity, but the Father invites us to remember who we are by looking at Him…..Just like Simba in Lion King! How? Watch this video!
We all face discouragement from time to time….but God has set out hope and joy for you in the middle of it all! If you’re discouraged, watch this video and get excited….God has so much in store for you!!
Nothing gets you to “turn the page” quite like a new year! A new year, new goals, and….a new catchphrase?
When the new year rolls around, a handful of church leaders feel the need to make declarations on what God is saying for the new year (as if it might differ from a month ago) and it usually sounds like this:
- “2004, the year of more!”
- “2006, God is gonna fix….what was broken last year.”
- “2007, seven is the number of completion….God is going to complete some things in your life!”
- “2010, get ready to see God’s hand!”
- “2014….2+0+1+4 = 7 = Seven is the number of completion…God is going to complete some things in your life!”